Healthcare 21 – COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Healthcare 21 has taken steps to ensure it is managing the risk of COVID-19 across the Company:
1. Continued to engage with all our employees currently working from home.
2. Implemented a phased / staged return for employees to the office following COVID-19 control measures.
3. Safe operating procedures in place for any employee displaying symptoms.
4. Additional PPE has been issued to employees where required
5. Implemented social distancing on all sites and implemented increased hygiene controls
6. Increased natural ventilation in enclosed spaces
7. Introduced safe operating procedures for field-based employees visiting client’s premises
8. Updated employees as we make changes our working practices on sites, through information and training.
9. Limited to only essential visitors to all our sites and utilise virtual software to reduce risk of face to face contact.
10. Continued to support our employee’s health and wellbeing through regular communication and access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
We will continually review our COVID risk assessment and safe operating procedures on COIVD-19 to ensure they reflect our commitment to our employee and current government and public health guidance.