Dilatation of stenosis in iliac, femoral, iliofemoral, popliteal, infra-popliteal and renal arteries, as well as for the treatment of obstructive lesions of arteriovenous fistulas, whether original or artificial, with a reference diameter balloon from 2 to 8 mm and lengths from 20 to 200 mm. It is also indicated for stent post-dilation in the peripheral vascular system.
– iVascular’s proprietary coating technology “Transfertech”. Nanotechnology drop dosage system that yields a multilayer thin coating.
– Improved coating mechanical resistance. Better adhesion to the balloon
– Homogeneous and precise Paclitaxel concentration of 3 µg/mm2 on the balloon for an effective treatment of the whole injury
– Microcrystalline coating for faster drug absorption rate. Rapid release of Paclitaxel with long-term efficacy.
– Segmented catheter design for excellent pushability and trackability. Balanced transition of forces. Anti-kinking performance.
– Pt-Ir radiopaque markers with high visibility
– Very short balloon deflation rates.
– Wide balloon size range (200mm lengths)
– Catheter materials: Nylon/Pebax (the product does not contain latex components)
– Drug: 3 µg/mm2 Paclitaxel
– Excipient: Organic ester. Lipophilic, biocompatible and biodegradable.
– Balloon: Semi-compliant (10-15% from nominal pressure to RBP)
– Nominal Presure: 7 atm
– Rated Burst Pressure (RBP): 16 atm
– Average Burst Pressure (ABP): 20 atm
– Recommended guidewire: 0.018” (0.014” compatible)
– Crossing profile: from 0.035” up to 0.063”
– Tip profile: 0.019” maximum
– Introducer compatibility: 4F (d: 2 – 5 mm) |5F (d: 6 – 8 mm)
– Deflation time: < 8s
– Usable catheter lengths: 100 cm, 140 cm and 150 cm