- Innovative Technologies
- User-friendly performance
- Clinical Applications
- Research applications
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience. Biocontainment sealing options, including certified Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ lids, offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation. Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifuge. Fixed angle flexibility to spin 50mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x g.
- Low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/30,279 x g (with Sorvall ST 8R centrifuge), to ensure a peaceful laboratory. One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols.
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab. Glove and detergent-friendly user interface. Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages. Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards such as UL, CE, and IVD.
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration. Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards.
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates or 30 filtration columns for research needs. Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility—go from 50mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly.